Sunday, November 23, 2008
1. Find a fitted t-shirt that you like and turn it inside out.
2. Turn both the shirt that you want to alter and the fitted shirt inside out. Lay the shirt out flat. Then center the fitted T on top of it.
3. Trace the shirt (all except the length of the sleeve... you can always cut that off later) with a sharpie or fabric pen.
4. Sew along the lines on both sides of the shirt.
5. Try it to make sure that you like the fit. You may have to go back and adjust.
6. Once you like it, cut off the excess fabric.
7. It's like new!!