Sunday, November 23, 2008
1. Find a pair of skinny jeans that you like and turn them inside out.
2. Turn the bootleg jeans inside out and line them up under the skinny jeans.
3. Trace the leg of the skinny jeans with a sharpie or fabric pen, make sure that it is a gradual line from around the knee, down to the ankle.
4. Sew along the line.
5. Try them on to make sure that you like the fit. You may have to go back and adjust some.
6. Once you like it, cut off the excess fabric.
7. SKINNY JEANS!!!